Please Check Out My Halloween Cupcakes:)

Baking By multilayered Updated 4 Nov 2010 , 1:16am by multilayered

multilayered Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
multilayered Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 7:59pm
post #1 of 8

I had a lot of fun making all of these!! I especially liked the super creepy zombies thoughicon_wink.gif Sorry to post this but I'm really proud of them and of course they got buried almost immediately after I posted them so I know no one would see them otherwise. Thanks for lookingicon_smile.gif

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1856301&done=1

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1853964

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1854012

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1856064

icon_sad.gificon_sad.gif

7 replies
theonlynameleft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
theonlynameleft Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 8:10pm
post #2 of 8

Wow, they are all really amazing. I don't think I would be able to eat the zombie ones!!!!

multilayered Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 8:27pm
post #3 of 8

Thank you...and I don't think I could eat the zombies either lololo!!

Mb20fan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mb20fan Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 8:34pm
post #4 of 8

Either I'm crazy or it's De Ja Vu, but I thought I saw these in another post asking to check them out. I'm losing it...either way - they are amazing! Looks like alot of work went into them - alot of detail. Great job!!! thumbs_up.gif

multilayered Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 8:59pm
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mb20fan

Either I'm crazy or it's De Ja Vu, but I thought I saw these in another post asking to check them out. I'm losing it...either way - they are amazing! Looks like alot of work went into them - alot of detail. Great job!!! thumbs_up.gif

lololo no you're not crazy...I had posted the Zombies the other day, over the last couple of days I added the others....I know it may be a bit childish to post when I add something new, but when I'm really proud of how something turned out I really like to share my pictures with other designers. Posting on the home page is pointless since once you post something it is gone instantly. I know, I know I'm like my six year old son who gets excited when he makes a cool picture and wants EVERYONE to see it...I can't help it icon_biggrin.gif

Mb20fan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mb20fan Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 9:13pm
post #6 of 8

I don't blame you...I'm still a newbie and when I put hours, upon hours into creating something and then I try to show pics to my friends and all I get is "oh, cute" - it's kind of deflating...Lol

You have every right to be proud girl...your passion shows in your work and every now and again, we all like to be encouraged. It keeps us going... icon_wink.gif (but thanks for clarifying that I'm not crazy... icon_lol.gif )

what_a_cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
what_a_cake Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 9:27pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by multilayered

....I know it may be a bit childish to post when I add something new, but when I'm really proud of how something turned out I really like to share my pictures with other designers.

Childish??? maybe just because children are not ashamed to show how proud they are of any -small and big- accomplishment!!!!!! Nobody should ever lose the innocence thumbs_up.gif my sincere regards for keeping your (ohh, so much needed) natural naivety.

And... by the way your work is artfull.. thanks for sharing. I think many of us feel the same disapointment when hours and hours of work go unacknowledged among peers. I'm quite new in CC, but when posted my first cakes was quite sad to see nobody care for my work enough to drop a comment icon_redface.gif

Thanks again, hope I'll see more of your work soon.

multilayered Posted 4 Nov 2010 , 1:16am
post #8 of 8

Thanks so much for the great compliments and the understanding icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%