So...what's On Your Cake Christmas List?

Decorating By sweetlayers Updated 3 Nov 2010 , 8:10pm by sweetlayers

didavista Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
didavista Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 9:36am
post #31 of 42

Agbay....however that is the ONLY thing on my list, so I didn't give them much choice icon_lol.gif

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 12:17pm
post #32 of 42

Sweetlayers, the cake safe is wonderful for transporting buttercream in the summer especially! It is made of a plastic that helps "insulate" the cake. LOVE it!

My christmas list just got a lot shorter! The gelatin bubbles DVD, Sharons new purse and bubbly DVD, Earlene Moore's new lace molds......

CakeInfatuation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeInfatuation Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 12:30pm
post #33 of 42

I want my husband to build me an airbrush spray booth with a filter. Kind of what Cake Safe Sells... After my last dark blue cake everyone was walking around with blue on the bottom of their socks... I wonder how long my carpets and furniture can hold up with all these colors floating around and settling every week.

I also got more cabinets and a double oven a while back that I'd love to have installed by Christmas...

Beansss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Beansss Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 12:42pm
post #34 of 42

I'd love more Sharon Zambito dvds, a fondant sheeter (but will settle for pasta roller, lol), gumpaste molds, stencils, dummy cakes, and someone to help me organize my cake room!

Oh, and Cake Central Magazine too!

michel30014 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michel30014 Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 12:59pm
post #35 of 42

Geez, I could use a bigger kitchen and more storage. I can't stand my kitchen. It is way too small.

But, seriously, I would love to have a Cake Safe, some different shaped pans other than round and rectangle, (which is all I have right now), fondant tools like impression mats, flower cutter/veiners, lots more tips, petal and luster dusts, and some candy molds.

Here's hoping! Though, my husband said the other day that if I could wait until we get income tax in late January, that I could take $300 and go pick out what I want. I think that amount of money, might be enough! lol. lol.

I can hardly wait to go shopping! Michaels and Joann's here I come!!! lol

mmdiez10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmdiez10 Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 1:09pm
post #36 of 42

A smaller capacity KitchenAid, an Agbay, a fondant sheeter, DVDs from my favorite cake artists, silicone molds, pans sets in the shapes I don't have, a silpin and of course assorted cake books.

Navyempress Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Navyempress Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 6:17pm
post #37 of 42

I am getting either a sheeter or a 20 qt. mixer. I still haven't decided which one would be a better investment. I can always get the other later. Sheeter would help with fondant and dough, but the mixer would help with everything. I still have some time to decide, I guess...

Wesha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wesha Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 6:45pm
post #38 of 42

Edible Image System
Impression Mats
Another Bakers Rack (the one I have is overstuffed)
More Couplers
More decorating Tips

FullHouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullHouse Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 7:41pm
post #39 of 42

AGBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and some more daisy plungers & large pearl mold.

mayo2222 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mayo2222 Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 7:55pm
post #40 of 42

Someone to clean my dishes

FullHouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullHouse Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 8:07pm
post #41 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayo2222

icon_biggrin.gif

Now I get to brag. I already have that, my fabulous DH (when he's not working his paying job).

sweetlayers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetlayers Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 8:10pm
post #42 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayo2222

Yes. Perhaps, I will get a little dish cleaning fairy in my stocking as well. (I hope she brings her floor mopping friend!)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%