Where Can I Get A Topsy Turvy Stand Or Crooked Cake Stand?

Lounge By mom2my3girlz Updated 2 Nov 2010 , 4:16am by mom2my3girlz

mom2my3girlz Posted 2 Nov 2010 , 1:03am
post #1 of 4

I just was on TV a cake stand made of white PVC for a topsy turvy cake style. Does anyone know where I can get one?

3 replies
Karen421 Posted 2 Nov 2010 , 1:22am
post #2 of 4
quietude Posted 2 Nov 2010 , 1:54am
post #3 of 4

I ordered mine from Caljava - Bronwen Webber's Cake Study line. Can't wait to try them out!

mom2my3girlz Posted 2 Nov 2010 , 4:16am
post #4 of 4

I checked on Bronwen Webber Cake Study website and its always sold out. Where did you order yours from?

Quote by @%username% on %date%