Sigh ... Still Cleaning Up

Decorating By CNCS Updated 1 Nov 2010 , 3:41pm by CNCS

CNCS Posted 31 Oct 2010 , 9:27pm
post #1 of 8

royal blue mist that seems to have migrated all over my kitchen from my airbrush.
As far away as 6 feet its on everything. Yes I had a box to contain the mist it still escaped.

7 replies
Kitagrl Posted 31 Oct 2010 , 9:41pm
post #2 of 8

Yep. Same here this weekend.... tried using a shield one time but I still had blue everywhere so...eh...I clean it.

tokazodo Posted 31 Oct 2010 , 9:44pm
post #3 of 8

I only had one to do and I delivered it early on Friday morning. I'm kind of jealous that I don't have any creations to upload, but it's been a restful weekend. The first since July!

heavenlys Posted 31 Oct 2010 , 9:45pm
post #4 of 8

It seems everything in our bakery has a layer of green on it. Now matter what colors we airbrush everything is green. icon_cry.gif Not to fun to clean up. Ours will spread into other rooms too.

tarheelgirl Posted 31 Oct 2010 , 9:46pm
post #5 of 8

I'm thinking about getting the DH to build me a small wooden paint booth. I did fall leaves this week and lets just say... Fall colors were everywhere! And for some reason I decided NOT to wear a mask! Well, you can imagine how that went! icon_cool.gif

cakeandpartygirl Posted 31 Oct 2010 , 10:15pm
post #6 of 8

I have found if you turn the pressure down (if you have the capability on your airbrush) it won't get as much everywhere and don't airbrush full force. I used to do the same thing icon_smile.gif

Rose_N_Crantz Posted 31 Oct 2010 , 10:27pm
post #7 of 8

Same thing happened to me when I tried pearl spray for the first time. I don't have an airbrush, so I just got a can of it. Man that stuff gets EVERYWHERE!!!!!

CNCS Posted 1 Nov 2010 , 3:41pm
post #8 of 8

I cleaned again yesterday. Found left over mist in the weirdest places.
Only reason I went to the shop was to turn off a light and noticed my fingers were blue from the light switch.

I noticed a light mist of fantastic will find it everytime. Like it magically appears when moisture hits it.

Oh yeah a mask is definately a must have.

I also now clean my ab gun with the cleaner and nozzle pointed into a small hole in the top of an empty crisco tub. No fumes and no spray.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%