Amazing Sale On Cusiniart 7Q Stand Mixer At Sears.ca!

Decorating By Amela270 Updated 3 Nov 2010 , 4:44am by Amela270

Amela270 Posted 31 Oct 2010 , 1:37pm
post #1 of 5

Hello Canadians!

Just wanted you all to know that sears.ca is having an amazing sale on the Cuisinart 7 quart SM-70 Stand Mixer. Their regular price is listed at $549.99, and they are now offering $110 off with a sale price of $439.99 until November 7th. Plus I ended up using my Sears card for an additional 15% off, so I got it for $373.99+tx! icon_biggrin.gif

The price on-line is the same for the white model, Item #: 110 381 267 10, and for the brushed chrome model, Item #: 112 581 640 10 ; they don't seem to offer the model in black at Sears. I tried going to two Sears stores to see if they had them in store, but neither of them carried them. Then I tried to order it through the website, and add a promo code that I found on-line for an additional 10% off (enter code 941612706 at checkout), but although it said my coupon was successfully applied, the additional 10% was never reflected in the subtotal before the last page of completing the order. I called into customer service (1-800-267-3277) to ask why I could not see the 10% off in the subtotal prior to completing the order on-line. The rep looked into it for me and said it was a glitch, that coupon should never have said that it was "successfully applied", and therefore would not allow the 10% off to be applied in the system. He offered me two choices instead: either he would give me another coupon code that he assured me would work for an additional $30 off (bringing it to $409.99+tx), OR I could use my Sears card and get 15% off. I choose to use my Sears card and complete the order with the rep by phone to get a final price of $373.99 + tx.

What an amazing deal! My order is on backorder until November 11th, but totally worth the wait! I've had my eye on the Cuisinart 7 quart for a while and this is the absolute lowest I have ever seen...even outdoing Costco's on-line price of $399.99. I had even brought a printout of the Costco add at $399 to Ares to see if they carried the Cuisinart 7 Q and see if they would offer me their lowest price guarantee plus an additional 10% off the difference for having found it cheaper somewhere else, and the manager said that they no longer offered that model anymore since Costco was pricing it so low and that at $399 it was actually under his cost price for the model! He told me straight out that I would never find it cheaper anywhere else, so I should really just go ahead and buy it at Costco. I'm glad I happened to check on sears on-line because with this deal of $373.99 I am thrilled!

Can't wait to get it and will let you know how it goes....I bought it primarily for mixing cake batter for large wedding cakes and for making MMF.

4 replies
-K8memphis Posted 31 Oct 2010 , 4:09pm
post #2 of 5

Great shopping! I love a good deal.

Bluebelles Posted 31 Oct 2010 , 4:30pm
post #3 of 5

Bought one from Bed, Bath and Beyond, a couple weeks ago, and they were 399.99, with a rebate to receive a free juicer. (attachment?) haven't received it yet.

mahal50881 Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 2:59am
post #4 of 5

$349.99 with free shipping on amazon in the chrome color

Amela270 Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 4:44am
post #5 of 5

Unfortunately, amazon.com will not ship the Cuisinart 7 Q stand mixer to Canada, and if you try to order it on-line it will say : "We are not able to ship this item to your default shipping address". The same item is $549.99 at its lowest on amazon.ca- go figure! icon_sad.gif That being said, the sears.ca deal is great for all you Canadians out there!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%