Correct Name For Gumpast/fondant Roses

Decorating By mommynana Updated 30 Oct 2010 , 9:44pm by mommynana

mommynana Posted 30 Oct 2010 , 2:32am
post #1 of 5

can someone tell me the correct name for those roses made out of gumpast/fondant that are just rolled, for the life of me i can`t think of it. and they look so pretty . thanks

4 replies
Texas_Rose Posted 30 Oct 2010 , 2:35am
post #2 of 5

There's ribbon roses and Duff roses. Ribbon roses are a strip of fondant rolled up, and duff roses are made from several circles, stacked so they overlap a bit and rolled up, then cut in half to make two roses.

mommynana Posted 30 Oct 2010 , 2:53am
post #3 of 5

Texas_Rose, do u no if there r any videos on them??

CutiePieCakes-Ontario Posted 30 Oct 2010 , 3:24am
post #4 of 5

Here's the link for the "Quick Duff Goldman Rose" on CC:

It's so easy, works really well and are quite lovely.

mommynana Posted 30 Oct 2010 , 9:44pm
post #5 of 5

thanks, cutiepiecakes

Quote by @%username% on %date%