Decorating By mcdonald Updated 1 Nov 2010 , 10:48am by costumeczar

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 1 Nov 2010 , 10:48am
post #31 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokazodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeczar

I know a florist who got stuck for $2000 worth of flowers when the bride cancelled the wedding AFTER the rehearsal dinner. Of course, she hadn't required payment in advance. The same bride gave me a hard time about the payment but ended up paying me three days before. I told her no payment no cake, so she pulled it out of wherever...The florist was being "nice" and got screwed. The same bride also stiffed her planner, who was also trying to be nice and ended up paying for a lot of things that she was going to be reimbursed for later. Guess who didn't get her money after the fact.

All I can say is "Wow", talk about getting cold feet! Right after the rehearsal dinner? Really?! I'd love to know the rest of that story! icon_lol.gif

I have no idea what happened with that one. I delivered the cake anyway, but in separate boxes, not stacked. She had a hotel full of out -of-town guests who were probabaly wondering if they could have their gifts back, so I figured she could get rid of it somehow.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%