Egg Mold

Decorating By Charmed Updated 10 Dec 2010 , 6:03pm by AlanT

Charmed Posted 27 Oct 2010 , 5:17pm
post #1 of 4

I am looking for this mold:
I think it is called "egg mold" I am not sure. I know they are used to make chinese mooncakes. do you have this mold or will you be able to get it and add it to your site?

3 replies
Charmed Posted 6 Nov 2010 , 2:56am
post #2 of 4

Does anyone from Globalrsugarart check this part of the forum?

leily Posted 6 Nov 2010 , 3:05am
post #3 of 4

Alan checks, but it isn't daily or weekly. You may want to try to send him an email through his website, you will probably get a quicker response.


AlanT Posted 10 Dec 2010 , 6:03pm
post #4 of 4

Sorry I missed this post! We do not have this mold and I am not sure where to get it. Alan

Quote by @%username% on %date%