So Excited!

Decorating By lilscakes Updated 27 Oct 2010 , 12:28am by sweetcakes

lilscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilscakes Posted 26 Oct 2010 , 8:37pm
post #1 of 5

The health inspector just left giving me the "thumbs up" for my home business icon_biggrin.gif Last winter, as I was fighting breast cancer, my husband converted a room in our house to my very own kitchen / studio! Today's visit was the final step needed for me before I can legally "hang my shingle"! I am attaching a few pictures of my small, but very comfortable kitchen studio DH built for me. I feel so very blessed! Although not shown, the kitchen is complete with fridge, stove, separate hand washing station, exhaust fan etc... I loooooooooooooove my new work space & my DH! (I hope the pics work out; if not, I'll post in my album)

4 replies
amygortoncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amygortoncakes Posted 26 Oct 2010 , 9:50pm
post #2 of 5

Congratualtions! I bet you are walking on clouds. Cherish all the moments you get to bake in there, as there are so many of us that would love to have it.

Scarlets-Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Scarlets-Cakes Posted 26 Oct 2010 , 10:14pm
post #3 of 5

Congratulations! I've been thinking of doing the same thing. I just wish I had the money to make the necessary changes to my space to be legal. Someday.... icon_biggrin.gif

gingerbreadtogo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gingerbreadtogo Posted 26 Oct 2010 , 10:30pm
post #4 of 5

Congrats on battling breast cancer and on your new kitchen..so many of us would love the ability to bake from home...

Good Luck to you.

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 27 Oct 2010 , 12:28am
post #5 of 5

what wonderful news, congratulations on passing and opening your business. All this excitement can only be good for your health, I wish you all the best.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%