So Excited!

Decorating By lilscakes Updated 27 Oct 2010 , 12:28am by sweetcakes

lilscakes Posted 26 Oct 2010 , 8:37pm
post #1 of 5

The health inspector just left giving me the "thumbs up" for my home business icon_biggrin.gif Last winter, as I was fighting breast cancer, my husband converted a room in our house to my very own kitchen / studio! Today's visit was the final step needed for me before I can legally "hang my shingle"! I am attaching a few pictures of my small, but very comfortable kitchen studio DH built for me. I feel so very blessed! Although not shown, the kitchen is complete with fridge, stove, separate hand washing station, exhaust fan etc... I loooooooooooooove my new work space & my DH! (I hope the pics work out; if not, I'll post in my album)

4 replies
amygortoncakes Posted 26 Oct 2010 , 9:50pm
post #2 of 5

Congratualtions! I bet you are walking on clouds. Cherish all the moments you get to bake in there, as there are so many of us that would love to have it.

Scarlets-Cakes Posted 26 Oct 2010 , 10:14pm
post #3 of 5

Congratulations! I've been thinking of doing the same thing. I just wish I had the money to make the necessary changes to my space to be legal. Someday.... icon_biggrin.gif

gingerbreadtogo Posted 26 Oct 2010 , 10:30pm
post #4 of 5

Congrats on battling breast cancer and on your new kitchen..so many of us would love the ability to bake from home...

Good Luck to you.

sweetcakes Posted 27 Oct 2010 , 12:28am
post #5 of 5

what wonderful news, congratulations on passing and opening your business. All this excitement can only be good for your health, I wish you all the best.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%