Cake Boss On Tlc

Lounge By pattigunter Updated 28 Oct 2010 , 6:17pm by diamonds-and-rust

pattigunter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattigunter Posted 26 Oct 2010 , 12:47pm
post #1 of 12

Did anyone notice that Buddys brother-in-law was absent on last nights show? I wondered if he was going to address the situation on the show but I guess not. Thats really a tough situation for their family.

11 replies
HobbyCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HobbyCaker Posted 26 Oct 2010 , 12:53pm
post #2 of 12

I thought (and I may be wrong) that he was still in Jail. That no one has posted his bail.

Also, you didn't see any of the sisters either. It is a very sad thing for their family but it seems they are moving on.

What I really noticed was the piece of equipment in one of the clips that they use to fill cupcakes with. COOL!

I also read on MSN where they can still use the name "Cake Boss" that an agreement had been reached with the Cake Boss Software Co.

reginaherrin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
reginaherrin Posted 26 Oct 2010 , 12:57pm
post #3 of 12

I guess I'm out of the loop but what happened to him?

pattigunter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattigunter Posted 26 Oct 2010 , 1:00pm
post #4 of 12

I saw that cupcake filler -- cool huh?

Not sure of the details but he was arrested for a sex crime. The report I saw was pretty vague about the whole things so I dont really know what happened.

HobbyCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HobbyCaker Posted 26 Oct 2010 , 1:00pm
post #5 of 12

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/08/26/remy-gonzalez-cake-boss-arrested/

Here is a link to one of the stories about it, there are several threads about it on CC too. I did a search but I can't ever get anything to come up, don't know if I type in the wrong words or what?

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 26 Oct 2010 , 1:27pm
post #6 of 12

I think they are choosing to keep it out of the show for personal reasons. I know I wouldnt want to cause the family anymore heartache by talking about it. It has nothing to do with his business or the show so I can understand why they wouldnt talk about it. Its a private matter and they want to keep it that way. I feel really badly for his sister. Something like that should never happen in a marriage, especially since you have a newborn.
From what I understand on the article I read, he was having a relationship with an under age girl. He had first denied the charges and then broke down crying and said they were true. Basically the family is letting him rot in jail and I cant say that I blame them. I would want to wipe my hands clean of a scum bucket like that myself.

amygortoncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amygortoncakes Posted 26 Oct 2010 , 9:48pm
post #7 of 12

How have I missed all of this juicy gossip???

Very sad, but for a stay at home mom who's excitement is her library book coming in....I have to say I am into it...LOL

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 27 Oct 2010 , 1:13am
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyCaker

I also read on MSN where they can still use the name "" that an agreement had been reached with the Software Co.

Hmm I haven't heard that.

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 27 Oct 2010 , 3:20am
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesdivine

Hmm I haven't heard that.

From The Lounge on Sunday...
"Cake Boss keeps name!":
http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-700187.html

usmdesigner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
usmdesigner Posted 28 Oct 2010 , 1:36pm
post #10 of 12

Which brother? The episodes I see must be wayy behind or something. The last one I saw that was new was the one where they make the big sandal.

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 28 Oct 2010 , 1:51pm
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmdesigner

Which brother?

B-I-L Remy.

diamonds-and-rust Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamonds-and-rust Posted 28 Oct 2010 , 6:17pm
post #12 of 12

Yes, I too am heartbroken for their family, especially poor Lisa. I love their show, and "mia familia", since I grew up in an Italian-American family, with lots of yelling, food, but most importantly, love. Buddy is so admirable for taking over his Dad's business at the ripe old age of 17, and keeping his promise to his Dad to make Carlo's a household name. I wish the best for all of them, and hope they can all move on from this devestation.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%