Cupcake Liner Storage

Baking By SuzyNoQ Updated 24 Oct 2010 , 6:31pm by SuzyNoQ

SuzyNoQ Posted 23 Oct 2010 , 3:38pm
post #1 of 7

How do you store your cupcake liners? I have them in a basket right now but I don't like storing them like that, I have been getting quit a selection becouse I buy seasonal ones when they are on clearence. I have mini standard and jumbo.

6 replies
DianeLM Posted 23 Oct 2010 , 6:05pm
post #2 of 7

I have most of mine in those Ziploc or Glad brand containers with the snap on or twist lid. Then, they're in a deep drawer and a plastic storage bin. I store them upside down so I can see the liners through the clear bottom of the container.

When I know I'm going to need a certain type of liner, as soon as I can I jam them into container narrow enough to push up the sides, but keeping the bottoms flat. "Training" the liners like this keeps them from creasing in the pan or popping out of the pan.

endymion Posted 23 Oct 2010 , 6:24pm
post #3 of 7

I "nest" all the liners inside each other and store them in a plastic box (the kind with a snap-on lid). I usually keep the liners in their original plastic bags (even if opened) insdide the box. (Unless I accidentally throw out the bag! I won't tell you how often I do that...) icon_rolleyes.gif

SharonK1973 Posted 23 Oct 2010 , 6:25pm
post #4 of 7

I buy mine in bulk so they come in a tall box which is where they stay until the box is empty. But sometimes I do get like those seasonal ones that are just in a plastic bag like wilton ones etc. For these ones, an empty Pringles can works great!

steffiessweet_sin_sations Posted 24 Oct 2010 , 4:24am
post #5 of 7

pringles can!!! genius! why didnt i think of that!!!! going to try that now! i have mine in a ziploc bag but worry about them losing their shape!

JanH Posted 24 Oct 2010 , 4:29am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonK1973

For these ones, an empty Pringles can works great!

Exactly! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

Also use the empty Pringle containers to fill/hold frosting bags.

SuzyNoQ Posted 24 Oct 2010 , 6:31pm
post #7 of 7

Thanks for all the ideas. My dh got me some veiwtainers (http://www.viewtainer.com/) at a hardware store when he was getting stuff to fix the bathroom sink.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%