Does Anyone Know Anything About Pokemon? Need Ideas!

Decorating By kkbritt8 Updated 23 Oct 2010 , 3:03am by feliciangel

kkbritt8 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kkbritt8 Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 10:19pm
post #1 of 3

I have a Pokemon cake due this weekend and I am just not coming up with anything. Most of the cakes that I have found when I've searched both onnline and on CC have a blue fondant with lightening bolts, plastic characters or characters piped on.

I have tried researching Pokemon but I am not finding anything that I can use. I'm looking for something a little more than gumpaste or plastic figures sitting on top of the cake. I have to include Pokemon, Cacnea and Squirtle and I have no idea what these characters even do. If anyone has any Pokemon background and can help me with ideas for these characters (3-D, interactive, etc) I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you in advance!

2 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 23 Oct 2010 , 2:15am
post #2 of 3

Most people are doing a background and adding plastic characters because they understand that it would be a copyright violation to do anything else.

feliciangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
feliciangel Posted 23 Oct 2010 , 3:03am
post #3 of 3

ok directly from my daughter

cacnea is a grass and poison type pokemon his ability are pin missile, poison sting, hammer-arm.

squirtle is a water type pokemon his abilities are shell bash, water gun, and hydro-pump

she says pokemon are in battle most times with there trainers

maybe some kind of battle scene with them in a battle, battles can be had anywhere from forest, volcanoes to the ocean to coliseums.
HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%