Please Help Me, I Have My First Wedding Cake To Be Delivered

Decorating By princesssalamander Updated 22 Oct 2010 , 8:14pm by jenmat

princesssalamander Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 7:39pm
post #1 of 6

tomorrow and I have been looking through this site now for an hour trying to find some info or a template on what I need for when I deliver the cake. I don't mean equipment, I mean like forms to be signed saying it's there and so I can say about the dowels etc

please can someone who can get the search bar to come up with something more useful than me help out...

5 replies
rvercher23 Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 7:55pm
post #2 of 6

When I deliver a cake, I set it on the table, add flowers or whatever else I need to, take a picture of it, and then leave. More than likely the venue where you are delivering are used the knowing where the dowels and such are on the cake, so I wouldnt worry about telling them anything.

bakingpw Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 8:02pm
post #3 of 6

I always have the order form, and make someone sign for it after it is set-up. I will say though, no one ever wants to sign for it, because they know they are taking on the responsibility of saying it was setup and looking perfect when they signed, but, still a necessary element. Also, don't forget an emergency kit with extra BC, piping bag, flowers, gloves, damp paper towels, etc. And YES, Take Pictures when you are done setting up - just in case something happens.

Bubbl3h3ad Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 8:05pm
post #4 of 6

I think she is looking for a template of the actual form to be signed.

jenmat Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 8:14pm
post #5 of 6

This is what I use. I don't have the hall sign though- I used to and some of the halls got kind of weird about it.

jenmat Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 8:14pm
post #6 of 6

hmmm, wouldn't attach. You can pm me if you still need something. Good luck tomorrow!

Quote by @%username% on %date%