For The Women Out There...

Lounge By TexasSugar Updated 24 Oct 2010 , 1:19pm by cabecakes

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 4:17pm
post #1 of 3

My friend posted this on face book the other night. It was one of those things that came along when I needed it too, and I thought other women out there might appreciate it. I'm not perfect, and there are still some things in my life that I am working on, but it helps to be reminded that who you are is good enough.

I left the repost part on it, in case anyone wants to cut and paste it to their face book pages.

--- --- ---

I may not be the most beautiful, nor do I have the perfect body. I might not be everyone's first choice, but I'm a great choice. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I'm proud of who I am today. Take me as I am or watch me as I walk away!
Re-post if you're proud of being you.

2 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 9:52pm
post #2 of 3

I may not be the most beautiful, nor do I have the perfect body. I might not be everyone's first choice, but I'm a great choice. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I'm proud of who I am today. Take me as I am or watch me as I walk away

I am proud of me....icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 24 Oct 2010 , 1:19pm
post #3 of 3

I may not be the most beautiful, nor do I have the perfect body. I might not be everyone's first choice, but I'm a great choice. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I'm proud of who I am today. Take me as I am or watch me as I walk away!
Re-post if you're proud of being you.

I'm proud of me too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%