Money Saving Websites You Must Look At!

Lounge By mellormom Updated 22 Oct 2010 , 2:22pm by mellormom

mellormom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellormom Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 12:07pm
post #1 of 3

In these tough times everyone is trying to save money. So I thought I would share some sights that have helped me save a lot of money. icon_smile.gif
First off is: www.howtoshopforfree.net

This sight was Started by a lady in MA who decided that she was spending way to much for everything. She then researched and learned all she could about saving money and now only spends on average $7-$10 a week to feed her family of six. She is an extreme case but even if you could cut your bill in half it would be worth it.

I started 2 months ago and I'm already saving $20 a week on Groceries. LAst week I got $12 boxes of cereal for free! (the big box too. Not the wimpy small one) My friend has been doing this for 2 years and saves $200 a month. That is a huge savings! ($2,400 a year)

The second website is: www.commonsensewithmoney.com
This is a lot like the first one. This one will send you daily e-mails of deals that you can get at stores or on-line. A lot of the stuff ends up being free after coupons or rebates.

It takes dedication and hard work to save money but it is well worth it!
Don't worry if you don't have time to learn! Everyday they post a new deal that is easy to get and they show you step by step how to get it. icon_smile.gif

Both of these websites are free you just have to join them. They will also lead you to other sites and before you know it you saving money on all kinds of things! icon_smile.gif

Just thought I would share in case any of you were interested in saving money in these tough times and aren't sure how to do it. I've only been at it for 2 months and already I am saving tons!
Jen...

2 replies
TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 1:51pm
post #2 of 3

Have you seen Money Saving Mom? It's a blog with coupon and grocery store deals and how to work them to save the most money. icon_smile.gif

http://moneysavingmom.com/

mellormom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellormom Posted 22 Oct 2010 , 2:22pm
post #3 of 3

nope that is a new one to me. It sounds a lot like how to shop for free. They have forums too and lots of people willing to help you get deals. icon_smile.gif
Thanks for the info I'll check it out.
Jen...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%