What Size Cake Safe Would You Buy?

Decorating By jessielou Updated 21 Oct 2010 , 4:20pm by jessielou

jessielou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessielou Posted 20 Oct 2010 , 1:18pm
post #1 of 5

Ok so I am seriously considering buying a Cake Safe with the profits from my next wedding cake but am just not sure what size to get. Im leaning towards the Med/Tall. Do you any of you that have one already have any suggestions?? Thanks icon_smile.gif

4 replies
Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 20 Oct 2010 , 6:06pm
post #2 of 5

I would measure the average size cakes I do....and go one size larger just to be sure!

jessielou Posted 20 Oct 2010 , 6:11pm
post #3 of 5

Thats what I've been thinking. Im just concerned about it being so big and awkward to carry.....

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 20 Oct 2010 , 8:40pm
post #4 of 5

Tape a box together that would be the dimensions of the one you're looking at! You can't go wrong with ANY of them, they are so great!!

I was watching Amazing Wedding Cakes, and Cake Alchemy sooo needs to get some of these!! It looks so tacky them delivering those awesome cakes in saran wrapped cardboard boxes.

jessielou Posted 21 Oct 2010 , 4:20pm
post #5 of 5

Well now isnt that a good idea! thumbs_up.gif Thank you! Im very excited about the possibility of having one. Ive been hesitating because of the cost but I figure if it prevents only one cake disaster it would be well worth it! And I completely agree that Cake Alchemy needs to invest in one....its not like they cant afford more than a cardboard box icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%