Products From Website Country Kitchen Sweetart

Decorating By dulciscakes Updated 20 Oct 2010 , 3:47am by dulciscakes

dulciscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dulciscakes Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 7:22pm
post #1 of 16

Have any of you ordered products from this site or store? I just found it online and I'm always reluctant to use new sites im not familiar with especially since i had my identity stolen. if any of you can tell me you've used it and not had problems that would be outstanding. The websites address is www.countrykitchensa.com TIA

15 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 7:25pm
post #2 of 16

I've been ordering from their wholesale division, CK Products for years. One of the BEST!!

terrylee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terrylee Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 7:31pm
post #3 of 16

Agree....one of the best.

sabre Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sabre Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 7:33pm
post #4 of 16

I've bought numerous products from Country Kitchen SA. They have excellent customer service and high quality products. You can't go wrong with them.

malakainrop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
malakainrop Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 7:44pm
post #5 of 16

Never had a problem with Country Kitchen (although their International Shipping Charges need a SERIOUS rethink!!)

BUT on Aussie forum at least 4 people have had Credit Card Fraud occur within 24hours of placing an order with Global Sugarcraft (the one where they require you to email them a copy of your Credit Card before they will accept and order)
http://www.planetcaketeaparty.com.au/forum-view.php?id=3273

I would stick with a company that accepted Paypal

bakincakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakincakin Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 7:49pm
post #6 of 16

I buy from the all the time! Love them.

Jaimelt76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jaimelt76 Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 8:05pm
post #7 of 16

I buy from them all the time as well. Great customer service everytime. Highly recomend them.

FlourPots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourPots Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 8:05pm
post #8 of 16

I've also ordered from them several times...never had a problem...I've been really happy with everything I've ever purchased.

cutiepiecupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutiepiecupcake Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 10:27pm
post #9 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by malakainrop

Never had a problem with Country Kitchen (although their International Shipping Charges need a SERIOUS rethink!!)

BUT on Aussie forum at least 4 people have had Credit Card Fraud occur within 24hours of placing an order with Global (the one where they require you to email them a copy of your Credit Card before they will accept and order)

Ooh as a fellow Aussie I am glad for the 'heads up'.. I was looking at purchasing a fondant/pastry mat online and was considering that website you mentioned.. not now! So do you use Country Kitchen a lot to import product? We should start an aussie forum for ordering purposes and place bulk orders if that would save on shipping a little?

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 10:51pm
post #10 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiepiecupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakainrop

BUT on Aussie forum at least 4 people have had Credit Card Fraud occur within 24hours of placing an order with Global (the one where they require you to email them a copy of your Credit Card before they will accept and order)

Ooh as a fellow Aussie I am glad for the 'heads up'.. I was looking at purchasing a fondant/pastry mat online and was considering that website you mentioned.. not now! So do you use Country Kitchen a lot to import product? We should start an aussie forum for ordering purposes and place bulk orders if that would save on shipping a little?

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE PROBLEM WAS NOT WITH GLOBALSUGARART.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem was with ******************** (remove dashes)--a completely different company out of Ohio (Global is in New York).

The reason for the auto editing of the original post is because there has been a legal dispute between the Ohio company and CC. When people type in the Ohio company name, it is automatically edited to Global. In this case, it makes it look as if Global was the offender, but that IS NOT THE CASE.

Rae

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 11:06pm
post #11 of 16

Thanks BlakesCakes for clearing that up..Alan has been wonderful here and I would hate to have his reputation tarnished by a misunderstanding of a wrong online website!!!

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 11:25pm
post #12 of 16

Bottom line - NEVER, EVER, FOR ANY REASON send info like CC#s over email. Email is NOT secure.

mysweetsugar75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mysweetsugar75 Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 11:32pm
post #13 of 16

I shop in Country Kitchen store all of the time. They are excellent! They are absolutely professional. I believe the store is attached to their online/catalog ordering center. I have spoken to several of the people working there, they are very helpful and professional. They offer so many items and products.

cutiepiecupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutiepiecupcake Posted 19 Oct 2010 , 2:45am
post #14 of 16

Thanks for clearing that up BlakesCakes.. I did assume that it was GlobalS that was been referred to.. thought it was odd however, as CC are one of GS biggest supporters icon_smile.gif

CakesByJen2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByJen2 Posted 19 Oct 2010 , 2:53am
post #15 of 16

Yes, I've used them for over 10 years, and they are GREAT!! I always get my orders quickly and in good shape, and they have the best customer service of any company of any kind that I've dealt with. You can call and talk to a REAL live person with any questions or problems. Never had any problems at all.

dulciscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dulciscakes Posted 20 Oct 2010 , 3:47am
post #16 of 16

thanks everyone for the insight. i really wanted to know if they were reputable before i got involved with it. thanks again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%