Where To Buy Dry Ice In The Uk For A Witches Cauldren

Lounge By MissCakeCrazy Updated 20 Oct 2010 , 12:36pm by MissCakeCrazy

MissCakeCrazy Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 12:26pm
post #1 of 4

I have seen a witches cauldren from a fellow CC'er and would love to try to make it. It has smoke coming out on top of it (the dry ice). Can anyone in the UK please tell me where I can get this from and roughly how much it will cost?

3 replies
Kayakado Posted 18 Oct 2010 , 5:15pm
post #2 of 4

I believe it is called cardice or card ice on your side of the pond. You might try calling Aire Liquide (01737) 241133. They might know where you can get it as a consumer user.

Here in the US we can get it at the supermarket.

MissCakeCrazy Posted 19 Oct 2010 , 12:13pm
post #3 of 4

Are Aire Liquide based in the UK?

MissCakeCrazy Posted 20 Oct 2010 , 12:36pm
post #4 of 4

got in touch with them yesterday and they said that dry ice was too hazardous to sell it to me (I explained to them that I was a cake maker).

Quote by @%username% on %date%