Updating/editing My Cakecentral.com Profile...

Lounge By TheJollyCakeBakery Updated 17 Oct 2010 , 7:28pm by PenGwenny

TheJollyCakeBakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheJollyCakeBakery Posted 15 Oct 2010 , 2:33pm
post #1 of 4

Hi there,
I joined cakecentral.com yesterday and firstly I have to say that this is the best forum for cake decorators and I have found lots of inspiration & knowledge already, so I know this will come in handy more & more as I progress with my cakes.
On to my query.... Can anyone tell me how to update my profile on here? I have seen that on other members profiles they can add details such as their location, occupation, hobbies, website etc and for the life of me I just can't find a link to my own profile area that I can edit.... am I just being stupid?!? If so can you point me in the right direction please icon_confused.gif
Thanks in advance x

3 replies
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 15 Oct 2010 , 3:57pm
post #2 of 4

over on the left hand side of the page there is a ligher purple box that has the following items in it:
my forum posts
etc....

Just click on profile, update it and hit submit!

And welcome to CC!

FlourPots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourPots Posted 16 Oct 2010 , 6:52pm
post #3 of 4

The option to add an avatar pic is not working, so don't get frustrated when you can't figure out how to do it...a few people have posted about trying for months to upload one.

PenGwenny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PenGwenny Posted 17 Oct 2010 , 7:28pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlourPots

The option to add an avatar pic is not working, so don't get frustrated when you can't figure out how to do it...a few people have posted about trying for months to upload one.

yeah...definitely not working for me. have tried to do it several times over the past couple of months and it hasn't worked for me yet. icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%