Looking For Turquose,teal Cake Box And Chefs Coat

Decorating By mookamoo Updated 15 Oct 2010 , 6:42pm by IsaSW

mookamoo Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 5:43pm
post #1 of 4

Hi,
I have seen suggestions for cake boxes on the forum. I can't pull in up on the forum search. I am looking for LARGE cake boxes for taller cakes. For maybe 8"and 6" tiered cakes. (tall enough for...)
I want them to be turquoise or teal, aqua... Even a bright blue would work.

Also, Does anyone have a good place to get pretty female uniforms. (chef coats) Cute chef coats in teal/turquoise/aqua or blue?

Thank you for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_smile.gif

3 replies
leily Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 6:41pm
post #2 of 4

you say 8' and 6' cakes, i'm assuming that was a typo and it was supposed to be 8" and 6" cakes? 8 foot and 6 foot are pretty tall, i don't think you'll find anything in specific color for that big of a box.

But for the 6" and 8" tall cakes call or email www.brpboxshop.com i think the talles i've seen is 10" boxes from them. They also do the colors, they have a blue, but not sure what shade of blue it is, but they also do custom colors.

Sorry can't help with the chef coat.

mookamoo Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 7:32pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

you say 8' and 6' cakes, i'm assuming that was a typo and it was supposed to be 8" and 6" cakes? 8 foot and 6 foot are pretty tall, i don't think you'll find anything in specific color for that big of a box.

But for the 6" and 8" tall cakes call or email www.brpboxshop.com i think the talles i've seen is 10" boxes from them. They also do the colors, they have a blue, but not sure what shade of blue it is, but they also do custom colors.

Sorry can't help with the chef coat.

Haha thanks....yes I fixed the typo! I always forget that shift key. Thanks, I'll look into them.

IsaSW Posted 15 Oct 2010 , 6:42pm
post #4 of 4

happychefuniforms dot com has pretty ones. Have you checked those?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%