Help With Mtc (Make The Cut!)

Decorating By yummy_in_my_tummy Updated 14 Oct 2010 , 3:48pm by yummy_in_my_tummy

yummy_in_my_tummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy_in_my_tummy Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 3:54am
post #1 of 3

Hi Everyone!

I need to get some help with the demo mode of Make the Cut!. I downloaded it to give it a try and I'm getting errors when I try to print my first shape out... I'm so sad, I was really looking forward to using MTC!

Here are the errors I'm getting:
- Unable to Load Drivers
- Cutting mat is NOT loaded
- Catridge is NOT loaded

I did load the drivers, I tried to print the shapes after the computer said that they were loaded. Is there any way I can check to confirm they are loaded?

The cutting mat was already loaded. When I clicked the HELP button in MTC, it says that my firmware is out of date - what the heck is firmware and how can it be out of date if I just downloaded the trial last week??

It also says that, to make sure I have the most up to date firmware, I can download the Cricut Design Studio and run a firmware update. But I don't want to purchase that software - do I need to purchase is to use MTC??

And finally, why is it telling me I need to load a catridge - I thought with MTC you didn't need any cartridges?

I would really appreciate ANY help or suggestions that anyone has! I'm sure I can call their support line, because I want to figure all this out before I Purchase the software, but it's 8:53 pm and I really want to try it out!!

Thank you!! icon_smile.gif

2 replies
ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 2:43pm
post #2 of 3

Didn't see this last night - sorry! I would suggest that you jjon the Make the Cut forum - they can answer any question you may have

http://www.make-the-cut.com/forum/

yummy_in_my_tummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy_in_my_tummy Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 3:48pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you! I'll give it a try!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%