Hell's Kitchen Cupcake Stand Disgrace!

Lounge By Swede-cakes

Swede-cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Swede-cakes Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 2:54am
post #1 of 1

Did anyone else watch the episode of Hell's Kitchen where they hosted a high school prom? I simply can't believe that they train these chefs to turn out high class food, yet they couldn't do the same with the desserts even if they outsourced it to some bakery.

I watched it a couple of weeks ago, and saw that they had a cupcake tower out on the floor for the kids at this prom. Thank goodness for the pause button on my remote, cause I was able to check it out and it was the cheapest looking corrugated cardboard, undecorated, with a ton of so-so cupcakes on it. So...I keep watching and the camera pans back to a girl taking a cupcake off a half empty tower. OMG! The tower was half emptied all on the same side and the weight of the cuppies on the other side was literally bowing the grease-stained cardboard surfaces downward! The camera cut to something else, so i don't know what happened to it. Just really surprised at the contradiction in quality on that episode. Maybe the prom committee was responsible for that purchase? Can't imagine that Ramsey would stand for that.

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%