Boob Pan Sizes??lol

Decorating By jenscreativity Updated 15 Oct 2010 , 8:23pm by jenscreativity

jenscreativity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenscreativity Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 12:16am
post #1 of 10

Ok, so I am making a pair of boobs WITHOUT the body attached, to feed 10-20 ppl. What would you recommend for pan sizes for this count? I was going to use the ball pan 2x and put aside eachother,,but I'm afraid that won't feed that many or will it??

Also, I want to make a nipple ring out of silver..any recommendations on that too?

I don't want to do this really,,but it's a friend..so I"m willing to...not a fan of these crazy cakes..lol

Please help!
Jenifer

9 replies
Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 12:34am
post #2 of 10

There's a discussion section for naughty cakes...some people are offended by questions about them.

I'm not icon_razz.gif The ball pan makes fairly small cakes. I put them on top of a 12" heart and they fit completely with a little space for cleavage.

I think the ball pan would feed ten people easily, but it might be difficult to get 20 servings from it. If you have a heart pan then you could put the ball cakes on top of the heart for more servings. You could also make cupcakes on the side...it's very easy to make boob cupcakes.

jenscreativity Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 12:39am
post #3 of 10

So you put the ball pan cakes on top of each side of heart, then cut off the bottom part of heart right? I never thought of that!

And I didn't know their was a discussion forum for this particularly. Thanks so much!

Since you are ok with this,,any thought on the ring part?

Thanks again!

jenscreativity Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 12:41am
post #4 of 10

OH! And then if I use 2 ball pan sizes, added onto the heart sides,,that will give me 10 ppl each to make for 20 ppl, RIGHT?

elliebuff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elliebuff Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 12:55am
post #5 of 10

That's what I did for one--the two ball pans on top of a heart sized cake. But I didn't cut the bottom off--it sort of looks like it's coming into a waist. I decorated mine like a corset.

For the silver, I liked the Duff spray that I got at Michaels...it just didn't spray too well and was a bit frustrating. I got two cans and they both did that. But it would give enough for a piercing ring.

I also did one for a friend--good luck!

jenscreativity Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 1:25am
post #6 of 10

Thanks sooo much! I'm going to just that then! And it will the 10-20 ppl then?

Texas_Rose Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 4:24am
post #7 of 10

When I did it, I trimmed off the sides of the heart: http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1425266 The silver I had on there was just airbrush color painted on with a paintbrush.

jenscreativity Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 4:28am
post #8 of 10

but it will feed 10-20 ppl too?

Texas_Rose Posted 14 Oct 2010 , 12:20pm
post #9 of 10

Wilton says the ball pan alone is 12 servings, and a 12" heart single layer would be 23 servings, but you're going to cut some away to make the shape right. Most people cut their cake a little bigger than that when it's not a wedding cake too, especially if it's the only dessert at the party.

You have to expect too that the birthday boy (or girl) will put their mouth all over at least one of the boob cakes, so that's going to be a big chunk that goes to that person alone.

jenscreativity Posted 15 Oct 2010 , 8:23pm
post #10 of 10

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I'm working on today! All advices were a plus for me!!

Jenifer

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%