It Makes My Day/week!

Decorating By Winnie_in_Wi Updated 13 Oct 2010 , 10:26pm by Elcee

Winnie_in_Wi Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 8:55pm
post #1 of 5

I'm really new to all this. I just want to say it it really makes my day when one of my creations makes somebody's favorites list or they make a comment that they like the cake. I'm not even talking making the most saved - just knowing that somebody has decided to like my work when there are so many more more superior examples here.

I also know people aren't just being nice because they are my relative or friend!

4 replies
eve81 Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 10:11pm
post #2 of 5

I absolutely know what you mean. Im new to this and for someone to think my cake is worth saving or commenting on really puts me in good spirits for days! icon_smile.gif

yummy_in_my_tummy Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 10:16pm
post #3 of 5

I agree! I always like to check back on my photos to see if it got more views icon_smile.gif Makes you feel all warm & fuzzy inside! haha

sillywabbitz Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 10:25pm
post #4 of 5

It's funny you mention this. Lately I've made myself promise that if I like a cake I always comment on it and/or favorite it. I have a few too many favorites right now so I've made a special effort to comment on cakes I like. I think it really helps people build confidence and get feedback from a 3rd party. I hope everyone takes the time to comment on cakes that make them smile or show them something special or different.

Elcee Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 10:26pm
post #5 of 5

I know just what you mean! I don't sell cakes so until I started posting them on here the only people who saw my cakes were people who love me. Who can trust their opinions, right? icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%