Flavors?

Baking By mtowcs09

mtowcs09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mtowcs09 Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 5:02am
post #1 of 1

I'm stuck on the creative front and would LOVE some help if anyone can push me in a direction. I'm "new" to baking but I've learned so much from this site but I still get stuck on flavors. I've never shyed away from buttercream until now.

My grandma's birthday is later this week and I want to make her cupcakes. She is a die hard dessert fan. She loves chocolate, cheesecake, chocolate, cherries, pecans, chocolate lol, etc. This will be my first time venturing into the chocolate and I don't know how I can make this creative. icon_sad.gif

I'm still using box mixes at this point and have devils food and chocolate fudge on hand. I've got various fruit- apples, strawberries, cherries, pears, peaches. I've got various chocolate candy, chocolate chips, marshmellows, and mints, I think even some pecans. Also the usual stuff powdered sugar, cocoa powder, milk, shortening, eggs, yadda yadda.

Any interesting ideas to pull off with this? Maybe with fillings, frosting, or topping? I think having so many options is what's making it so hard.

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%