Ms Paint- How Do I Put Multiple Pics Together?

Decorating By JessDesserts Updated 13 Oct 2010 , 7:05pm by Kaykaymay

JessDesserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JessDesserts Posted 10 Oct 2010 , 3:28am
post #1 of 12

Thank you for continuing to read this, I'd really like some help.

I have MS paint and i'd very much like to know how to put multiple pics together.

Ive seen other people do it and I just love the way it looks. For example: i've seen a shot of the cake on the left and then 3 close-up pics in a column on the right.

I hope im explaining this correctly because I would really like to know how to do this.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Jess

11 replies
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 10 Oct 2010 , 12:53pm
post #2 of 12

I haven't done it in MS paint, but i highly recommend using Picasa. It's a free basic photo editing program from google. Just go to google and do a search for it.

In there you can do collages pretty easily, but either picking a couple of standard layouts they have or you can do it yourself and you can pick as many pictures as you want and which ones to use.

It's very user friendly, and did i mention free?

diane706 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane706 Posted 12 Oct 2010 , 3:17pm
post #3 of 12

You can also try Picnik. It's free also.

jdelaney81 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jdelaney81 Posted 12 Oct 2010 , 3:33pm
post #4 of 12

I have done it on my Power Point program.

JessDesserts Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 4:12am
post #5 of 12

thanks so much for the help.

Picnik just isnt working for me.

Picasa is the best so far, but I cant get it to do exactly what im looking for. But, its also past midnight ( hey its my birthday! ha ha happy bday to me & all that jazz) ill look at it again in the am when I have a fresh eye.

Thank you for responding, I appreciate it!

leily Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 8:25am
post #6 of 12

in picasa the option for the collage "picture pile" allows you to set up the collage how you want it. You can rearrange, resize, and move the pictures anywhere you want. I typically use this one if their templates just aren't giving me the look I want

Lakelover Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lakelover Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 9:20am
post #7 of 12

Can you print from picasa? Sounds like a good program to use when printingnmulti images on edible icing sheets!

Thanks
Tonya

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 11:24am
post #8 of 12

Thanks for the info. Leily. I was just about to ask the same questions about collages.

leily Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 12:32pm
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakelover

Can you print from picasa? Sounds like a good program to use when printingnmulti images on edible icing sheets!

Thanks
Tonya

can definitely print! they even have the option to upload to photo print sites if you want to do that too.

Very user friendly!

dchockeyguy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dchockeyguy Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 5:51pm
post #10 of 12

You actually can't do much in Paint. It will only allow you to have one file open at a time. You'll need some other software (like the ones the other very helpful and more timely people) have offered up. I have used Adobe Photoshop elements. It's a little expensive, but it gives a lot of features that other software won't do.

JessDesserts Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 6:15pm
post #11 of 12

thank you so much for all your comments, I am trying very hard to find whats best for what im looking for.

I thought it would be nice to use what I have ( whats already in my computer) but if I have to buy something, thats fine too.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the EASIEST software to use for what I want? Just easy stuff, like I mentioned, putting multipe pics on the same screen, maybe putting a border around a pic.

Im a minimalist to begin with, and I just want to highlight my work. That that thats all folks

Kaykaymay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kaykaymay Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 7:05pm
post #12 of 12

I agree with jdelaney81 Power point would do a good job. Just open your jpeg image with "microsoft picture manager" and copy and paste into power point. then you can move the images around and resize them as you like and if you add text it wont create a big white box over your image.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%