Now That I Didn't Expect With Delivery, Lol

Decorating By keljo05 Updated 9 Oct 2010 , 11:35pm by mbasic

keljo05 Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 11:16pm
post #1 of 3

one of my coworkers has been planning her parents 25th anniversary on a show string budget... I heard her talking one day and she was amazed at cake prices and sad because she was going to probably get a sheet cake.

I popped my head out of my office and asked her if she knew one of my hobbies was cake decorating, lol.

she got a 3 tier cake that replicated the free form hearts and square shape of the original cake.. but with some silver accents. No boring, mega mart sheet cake for her. I even added something to the topper they still had. The topper was a mouse bride and groom. I took fondant and made a small table, complete with tablecloth and added a 3 tier 'swiss cheese' cake .. they loved it, lol

When I got to her house I asked a gentleman outside where to find my coworker. He said thru the side door if the pig wasn't blocking it. I thought it was a weird comment but thought it was a decoration or so.

Got in, set up and completed the decoration and went to leave. As I left thru the same door the pile of black mulch ( at least to me out of the corner of my eye) all of a sudden took a deep breath and moved!

yeah.. the pig? was a 300lb pot bellied pig! LOL. I asked my coworker to come to the door and said that to her and gave her a much needed laugh.. and then left as she said if Harold smelled the buttercream I'd never get away, LOL

2 replies
sari66 Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 11:32pm
post #2 of 3

LOL snorting mulch!! too much..glad you got away clean icon_smile.gif

mbasic Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 11:35pm
post #3 of 3

How fun and funny! Fun to help out a co-worker and funny about the pig! A pig in the corner would surprise me also!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%