Dh White Cake Mix

Decorating By kaseynh Updated 9 Oct 2010 , 10:45pm by All4Show

kaseynh Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 5:54pm
post #1 of 7

The two grocery stores I shop in have stopped carrying DH White cake mix. The only place I can still find it is Walmart. Has DH discontinued making it or did it just get replaced on the shelf to make way for their new "Decadent" cake mixes?[/b]

6 replies
3GCakes Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 6:59pm
post #2 of 7

They are changing their packaging, so that may be why. Maybe they are out of the old packaging and waiting for the new packaging.

kaseynh Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 10:12pm
post #3 of 7

I hope so...both of the stores did resets in their baking asiles and neither of them have a shelf tag for the DH White mix.

iamcakin Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 10:21pm
post #4 of 7

Oh, if they discontinue their white mix, I am going to be TICKED... thumbsdown.gif

cherrycakes Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 10:30pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcakin

Oh, if they discontinue their white mix, I am going to be TICKED... thumbsdown.gif

I agree!! icon_sad.gif

DeeDelightful Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 10:34pm
post #6 of 7

I think you're right about waiting on the new packaging. My local store has had DH mix on sale for $1 each for a few weeks. I'm sure they are trying to get rid of the ones with the old packaging.

All4Show Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 10:45pm
post #7 of 7

My Walmart tried to discontinue ALL of the Duncan Hines cake mixes. We all raised such a ruckus that they actually agreed to continue carrying them. First time I can actually remember Walmart actually giving a DARN for what the customer wants. Where I live they are our only grocery store option.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%