Dh White Cake Mix

Decorating By kaseynh Updated 9 Oct 2010 , 10:45pm by All4Show

kaseynh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaseynh Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 5:54pm
post #1 of 7

The two grocery stores I shop in have stopped carrying DH White cake mix. The only place I can still find it is Walmart. Has DH discontinued making it or did it just get replaced on the shelf to make way for their new "Decadent" cake mixes?[/b]

6 replies
3GCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
3GCakes Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 6:59pm
post #2 of 7

They are changing their packaging, so that may be why. Maybe they are out of the old packaging and waiting for the new packaging.

kaseynh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaseynh Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 10:12pm
post #3 of 7

I hope so...both of the stores did resets in their baking asiles and neither of them have a shelf tag for the DH White mix.

iamcakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iamcakin Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 10:21pm
post #4 of 7

Oh, if they discontinue their white mix, I am going to be TICKED... thumbsdown.gif

cherrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cherrycakes Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 10:30pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcakin

Oh, if they discontinue their white mix, I am going to be TICKED... thumbsdown.gif

I agree!! icon_sad.gif

DeeDelightful Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeeDelightful Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 10:34pm
post #6 of 7

I think you're right about waiting on the new packaging. My local store has had DH mix on sale for $1 each for a few weeks. I'm sure they are trying to get rid of the ones with the old packaging.

All4Show Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
All4Show Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 10:45pm
post #7 of 7

My Walmart tried to discontinue ALL of the Duncan Hines cake mixes. We all raised such a ruckus that they actually agreed to continue carrying them. First time I can actually remember Walmart actually giving a DARN for what the customer wants. Where I live they are our only grocery store option.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%