Cupcake Display For Store

Baking By beamom Updated 12 Oct 2010 , 4:07pm by beamom

beamom Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 12:47pm
post #1 of 9

does anyone know where I can purchase this display ?

8 replies
leah_s Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 12:51pm
post #2 of 9

What display? Picture?

beamom Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 12:52pm
post #3 of 9

the picture will not attached but this is the link

beamom Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 12:57pm
post #4 of 9

I need something to cover my cupcakes with and i wanted something nice; yet different. This is how it looks now

beamom Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 1:04pm
post #5 of 9

sorry the photo will not attach

leily Posted 9 Oct 2010 , 7:49pm
post #6 of 9

i'm assuming you're talking about the case of cupcakes close to the bottom of the blog?

Are you looking for the holders for the cupcakes or for the case itself?

beamom Posted 10 Oct 2010 , 12:44am
post #7 of 9

the holders and case

leily Posted 10 Oct 2010 , 12:40pm
post #8 of 9

The case just looks like a standard display case to me. You may want to take that photo to your local restaurant supply store and see if hey can find something really close to it for you.

As for the holders, i haven't seen those for sale anywhere i typically just see people say they've made them. You can make them any size you want by drilling holes into something firmer. I think the best food safe material would be a UHMW (a type of food safe plastic that is available in all sorts of shapes, dimensions, and thicknesses) of sort.

beamom Posted 12 Oct 2010 , 4:07pm
post #9 of 9

Thanks. I will do more searching and give you an update

Quote by @%username% on %date%