Decorating By jagvipers Updated 8 Oct 2010 , 5:02pm by amygortoncakes

jagvipers Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 3:25pm
post #1 of 4

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but have you ever seen a cake and thought "I can do that....someday!" and daydreamed about that cake? Have you seen the cake just posted: Bat Mitzvah Cake - Uploaded By: olgaCake. OMG! I am absolutely infatuated with this cake! It is just gorgeous!!! I was just asked to make a few small 6-inch cakes for a church bake sale and also for a Christmas bizaar bake sale - I'm soooo going to work on making flowers like these - wonder if I could even come close to make a mini one similar to this! I am just in awe of this cake! icon_eek.gif

3 replies
FloraFlora Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 4:13pm
post #2 of 4

Totally! I day dream about cakes allllllllllllllllllll the time!

debbief Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 9:35pm
post #3 of 4

Me too, that's why it's so hard for me to stay away from this website! I dont just daydream, I dream about cake when I sleep too. icon_biggrin.gif

I saw that cake today too. I stared at it for a long time in awe. Everytime I see a cake with beautiful flowers like that, I tell myself to get practicing.

I just need someone to request something like that. I keep getting the kiddie cakes or the novelty type cake requests. So then I'm too busy to practice making flowers. I did get to do a cherry blossom cake recently and I think I was in heaven for awhile icon_biggrin.gif

amygortoncakes Posted 8 Oct 2010 , 5:02pm
post #4 of 4

I daydream of just doing a plain white wedding cake with white ribbon, plain piping and white flowers. You see them all the time, they are the generic wedding cake...but for some reason I can't stop thinking about doing one. I don't think I will be doing weddings anytime soon, but I just want to make a simple one colored flawless wedding cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%