I Dropped My Mixer! =(

Decorating By CakeMommie Updated 8 Oct 2010 , 2:49am by cheatize

CakeMommie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommie Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 3:00pm
post #1 of 8

My kitchen aid mixer just fell off the stovetop (I know, dumb move) and onto my tile floor! I think its broken... the logo that is on the front (where the attachments like a meat grinder go) broke off and is bent. I turned it on just to see if it'd still work and it does, but I hear a small clinking inside. Of course I turned it off right away. It was a stupid thing to do - I was cleaning and didn't think anything of it. icon_sad.gif Totally bummed.

7 replies
Herekittykitty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Herekittykitty Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 3:02pm
post #2 of 8

Ohhhh, Bummer. So so sorry, I'd be devestated if anything happened to my KA.

aswartzw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aswartzw Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 3:15pm
post #3 of 8

What a bummer. I hope your floors okay too. I think the broken tiles might make me cry more though. icon_sad.gif

staceyflute Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
staceyflute Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 3:20pm
post #4 of 8

Oh my, that seriously stinks!!! icon_surprised.gifthumbsdown.gif

Maybe you could find a 20% off coupon for Bed Bath and Beyond and get a new one?

sunset74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sunset74 Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 3:31pm
post #5 of 8

Check Amazon also, I got my big 6qt one there and it was more then 33 percent off. Sorry to hear about your mixer though, it always stinks when something happens like that. I hope your floor is ok too, glad there was not a foot under it.

CakeMommie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommie Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 3:42pm
post #6 of 8

Thanks for the sympathy. I think I will try to get it fixed first, or at least have DH open it up and see the damage. I believe I found this Pro at Lowes or Costco... can't remember.

debbief Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debbief Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 9:45pm
post #7 of 8

I'm sorry about that. I would be so sad icon_sad.gif

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 8 Oct 2010 , 2:49am
post #8 of 8

Call the company and ask them for suggestions. They would know best what is likely wrong and if a fix is possible.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%