Looking For Cupcake Boxes

Baking By CiNoRi Updated 7 Oct 2010 , 3:44pm by SweetDreamsBoutique

CiNoRi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CiNoRi Posted 6 Oct 2010 , 8:44pm
post #1 of 6

I am doing a show at the end of the month and i need to order some CHEAP cupcakes boxes asap. I need Single, standard sized cupcake boxes - they can be plastic or paper boxes... CHEAP is the big kicker!

Thanks!

5 replies
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 6 Oct 2010 , 9:26pm
post #2 of 6

www.brpboxshop.com is my personal favorite.

SweetDreamsBoutique Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetDreamsBoutique Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 2:01pm
post #3 of 6

I use chinese take-out boxes for my single cupcake purchases when I do shows. They are MUCH cheaper than standard cupcake boxes. I picked up 2 sleeves from a cake supply store and I think the boxes ended up being around $.10 each.

MariaK38 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaK38 Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 3:01pm
post #4 of 6

what a cool idea! how do you put your cupcakes in the boxes so that they stay put? I'm SO "stealing" your idea! icon_smile.gif

Maria

ChefAngie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChefAngie Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 3:17pm
post #5 of 6

Try plasticcontainer.com.
16-ounce clear plastic cups with lids-upside down.
Happy Baking and Decorating,
Chef Angie

SweetDreamsBoutique Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetDreamsBoutique Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 3:44pm
post #6 of 6

Maria- Depending on the size of the take out box, they fit perfectly in there without any sort of insert at all. i actually have 2 different sizes/styles. one is a traditional box with wire handle...I think it is a pint size. The other style is from nashvillewraps.com...it is their smart serve white 16 oz take out box. It has a round bottom that is bigger and fits my jumbo cupcakes. These ones are a little more expensive though. I close it up and put my logo sticker on top and everyone LOVES them. HTH!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%