Mmf Or Mff ?

Decorating By Pickulz Updated 7 Oct 2010 , 6:41pm by conchita

Pickulz Posted 6 Oct 2010 , 7:54pm
post #1 of 6

Which do you prefer? MMF or MFF?
I have only tried MMF..and havent had any issues with it..but ive read rave reciews about MFF...so have been curious!

5 replies
Motorhead Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 5:49pm
post #2 of 6

mff?

Amylou Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 5:55pm
post #3 of 6

I have just started using MFF and love it over the marshmellow. I add white choc to it and it tastes great and is easy to work with.

chrisviz Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 6:12pm
post #4 of 6

I havent tried the MFF because it looked more complicated than the MMF...but I am wanting to try it one of these days... icon_smile.gif

TrixieTreats Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 6:14pm
post #5 of 6

I have used both. My one complaint with MFF is that it softens too much when you have to color it past pastel colors. Other than that I love the taste and texture in white. Overall, I think MMF is faster and easier to make, a bit cheaper, and takes color better once you have found the right recipe that works for you. I went through several to find the right liquid balance. I really think it has a lot to do with the climate, and what and how you will be using the fondant. I like both.

conchita Posted 7 Oct 2010 , 6:41pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickulz

Which do you prefer? MMF or MFF?
I have only tried MMF..and havent had any issues with it..but ive read rave reciews about MFF...so have been curious!

I have been doing MMF and never had problems with it, I add a little bit of buttecream flavor to it and it tastes so good. I never have problems when it comes to adding color to it.
I did try MFF fondant and I only did it 3 times and It had different textures the 3 times I did it. so I just stop doing it but it has a good flavor.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%