Making People

Decorating By King-Girlz Updated 6 Oct 2010 , 5:22pm by brincess_b

King-Girlz Posted 6 Oct 2010 , 4:29pm
post #1 of 4

Just wondering if there is a step by step tutorial on how to make people. I have tried to look on the internet at videos etc, but nothing compares to what some people on Cake Central can do! They are amazing!
I have seen some wonderful figures recently, the hair and clothiing is so "real". If anyone knows of a step by step guide to show how it is done I would love to read up on it! I would love to know!
Thanks so much in advance!

3 replies
traceyjade Posted 6 Oct 2010 , 4:48pm
post #2 of 4

I have seen tutorials on youtube on fondant or gumpaste people. Also if you google it you may find stuff, also check for clay or fimo people those would be the same instructions. I have also used molds for the faces. Micheals has some really cool molds in the fimo department. I alot of times just make them in steps. Well hope this helped a biticon_wink.gif good luck!

weirkd Posted 6 Oct 2010 , 5:10pm
post #3 of 4

Aine2 has some tutorials on her site I believe. SHe is one of the people you see on here that makes the really cute figurines of people. There is another lady also from Florida that does these very realistic people and sells the molds (I cant think of her name at the moment). But try searching for Aine2 and Im sure you will find what your looking for.

brincess_b Posted 6 Oct 2010 , 5:22pm
post #4 of 4

i have used aine2s tutorials, the website is called extra icing, they are excellt (as is she!). she also has some helpful bits and bobs on youtube.
carole deacons books have really good simple characters as well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%