New Chocolate Candy Making Dvd

Decorating By AlanT Updated 21 Jan 2011 , 1:43pm by AlanT

AlanT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlanT Posted 5 Oct 2010 , 9:19pm
post #1 of 4

I have just released my new DVD called Simply Chocolate. This is a 2 hour DVD with step-by-step instructions in making homemade chocolates. Items covered include caramels, cream filled, pecan turtles, almond bark, coconut bonbons, chocolate covered cherries, mints, lollipops, 3-D pieces and more. I also demonstrate how to use the chocolate transfer sheets and royal icing decorations. Here is the link http://www.globalsugarart.com/search.php?search=19569&searchimage.x=0&searchimage.y=0

3 replies
Peridot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 21 Oct 2010 , 1:50am
post #2 of 4

Alan,

I received your new DVD today and I just finished watching it. Now I am craving a piece of chocolate! Your DVD was excellent and I enjoyed every minute of it. I am going to be making ghost lollipops this weekend with the molds I ordered from you for my grandson to take to school next week for a Halloween treat for his classmates (first grade).

I also want to thank the wonderful young lady that answered the phone on Monday afternoon when I called to place my order and for all of the help that she gave me with telling me how to use the ghost forms and helping me find the supplies I needed to make them. She told me that she would try and get my order shipped yet that day and she did as I received my package today.

Thanks for the great customer service and the fantastic DVD. Oh...and what a great sale price on the DVD compared to some of the cake decorating/sugar flower DVD's that I have purchased.

conchita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
conchita Posted 20 Dec 2010 , 6:34am
post #3 of 4

I also have your DVD and I try to make some chocolates and they came out very dull I think is because I used wilton chocolate. what do you think?

AlanT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlanT Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 1:43pm
post #4 of 4

While Wilton Candy Melts are my least favorite candy coating because of its inferior flavor and workability, they still should have come out shiny. It they didn't, you may have overheated the chocolate when melting or the chocolate may have been outdated. Typically, overheating is the issue. Alan

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%