Need Help With A Clogged Printer Head On An Epson Printer

Decorating By sarb21 Updated 6 Oct 2010 , 9:39pm by icingimages

sarb21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarb21 Posted 5 Oct 2010 , 3:17pm
post #1 of 7

I have an Epson C88+ printer and have tried everything to clean it. I ran the tests on the printer and it still isn't working. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to clean it. I know the print head is NOT removeable. I need to figure this thing out before Oct. 16th. Please any help would be appreciated!!!!!!

6 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 5 Oct 2010 , 4:16pm
post #2 of 7

PM Debbie from Icing Images..she owns that company but is extremelyknowledgable about Canon and Epson printers and how to troubleshoot.I think there is a topic area called Icing Images in the listed forums.

sarb21 Posted 5 Oct 2010 , 4:45pm
post #3 of 7

OK I will do that, thanks for the help!

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 6 Oct 2010 , 12:41am
post #4 of 7

there is a youtube video showing how to clean an epson printer with a syringe and plastic tubing. you would just use water inplace of the cleaner he uses. but it works. you can get the syringe from a pharmacy and the tubing from the aquatic center or even the home improvement store.

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 6 Oct 2010 , 12:42am
post #5 of 7

there is a youtube video showing how to clean an epson printer with a syringe and plastic tubing. you would just use water inplace of the cleaner he uses. but it works. you can get the syringe from a pharmacy and the tubing from the aquatic center or even the home improvement store.

sarb21 Posted 6 Oct 2010 , 1:34pm
post #6 of 7

Thank You!

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 6 Oct 2010 , 9:39pm
post #7 of 7

Hi Sarb, thanks for PMing me. sorry I could not be of more help. I broke the printer when I tried that method, but if the printer already doesnt work, it cant not work any more than it already is. But that is why I am not an Epson fan.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%