Mini Cupcake Liners

Baking By amycw Updated 25 Nov 2010 , 1:06am by toleshed

amycw Posted 5 Oct 2010 , 7:11am
post #1 of 7

I have been doing a lot of research on mini cupcake liners to find inexpensive but good bulk quantities.

Does anyone have any recommendations on the best place to shop?

Additionally, what size mini cupcake liners does everyone like? It seems they vary ever so slightly.

I have recently started thinking of establishing a company business and am using the cheapest mini cupcake liners I can find to test cupcake recipes. These are not liners I would like to sell the minis in. They have a measurement of 7/8" ht. and a bottom diameter of 1.25". I have found my mini cupcakes to be smaller than other retailers yet I have no intention of opening a physical store. I want to do this for events on an per order basis for the time being.

I would like some advice on liners, size of minis, or anything else you find would be useful for me to know.

6 replies
MissCuteCupcakes Posted 24 Nov 2010 , 6:00pm
post #2 of 7

I havent found anywhere that sells mini cupcake liners in bulk. I just buy mines from Michaels or Wal-Mart.

nannycakes Posted 24 Nov 2010 , 6:16pm
post #3 of 7

You might want to try b&g paper products. I get a lot of supplies from there.

ILoveDaffodils Posted 24 Nov 2010 , 11:20pm
post #4 of 7

I buy them by the sleeve from
They have 2 different sizes. I use what they call the professional size that has a 1 1/2" base and a 1" wall. They seem to be the same size I have seen in local cupcake shops. They are larger than the liners found for sale in most places. The down side is there is not a lot of variety in the colors/patterns in this size. HTH

KatsSuiteCakes Posted 24 Nov 2010 , 11:52pm
post #5 of 7

I saw them at Dollar Tree just this morning, with a nice variety of patterns.

Cupcations Posted 24 Nov 2010 , 11:59pm
post #6 of 7

theres also Wesell Coffee

theyr pretty cheap

toleshed Posted 25 Nov 2010 , 1:06am
post #7 of 7

Quote by @%username% on %date%