Ordering Online

Decorating By luckylibra Updated 5 Oct 2010 , 1:29am by leily

luckylibra Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 2:13pm
post #1 of 6

Need new places to try as the one I have been ordering from seems to convieniently always be out of at least one item and then the shipping for everything ends up not being worth it..this last order the shipping was only $1 less than the whole order once they took out the stuff they said they did not have... grr.. Any suggestions?

5 replies
Loucinda Posted 5 Oct 2010 , 12:25am
post #2 of 6

I get a lot of things from Jennifer Dontz - www.sugardelites.com - her shipping is very fair, and quick.

Another place is www.cakeconnection.com - always helpful and fast too.

jewels710 Posted 5 Oct 2010 , 12:49am
post #3 of 6

countrykitchensa ALWAYS fast and I have never had anything out of stock...very fair prices too!

DianeLM Posted 5 Oct 2010 , 1:09am
post #4 of 6

What kind of stuff are you ordering? That would help with suggestions. I have 52 vendors on my list. icon_smile.gif

MadMillie Posted 5 Oct 2010 , 1:20am
post #5 of 6

I agree with Loucinda about Jennifer Dontz. Jennifer will charge you what she thinks the shipping will be, if it is less she gives you a refund. I also order from Country Kitchen Sweet Art and Global Sugar Art. Remember it is best to go ahead and place a larger order because there is a base shipping cost and then it goes up per item. Hope that makes sense.

leily Posted 5 Oct 2010 , 1:29am
post #6 of 6

i also like to order from www.kitchenkrafts.com

Quote by @%username% on %date%