What Cutters Or Molds Were Used?

Decorating By pastrychef101 Updated 4 Oct 2010 , 1:45pm by luddroth

pastrychef101 Posted 3 Oct 2010 , 10:55pm
post #1 of 5

What type of flower cutters or molds were used for this design? I want to try and get this design as close as possible for an upcoming wedding.


4 replies
sweettreat101 Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 6:11am
post #2 of 5

Try checking designer stencils website. It looks like a fondant stencil that has been outlined in royal icing.

pastrychef101 Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 1:23pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks, and I'll check there. A stencil would be perfect. I'm also ordering some daisy cutters with the rounded petals. Hopefully it will work, if I can't find a stencil. Thanks!

goodiegoddess Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 1:32pm
post #4 of 5

It kinda looks like they are made of buttercream? No? Or a cutter with RI detail?

luddroth Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 1:45pm
post #5 of 5

Those look piped to me -- but I can't see it clearly enough. Maybe brush embroidery with overpiping?

Quote by @%username% on %date%