What Do You Use For Cake Ball Boxes??

Decorating By munchkingirl77 Updated 3 Oct 2010 , 7:51pm by Occther

munchkingirl77 Posted 3 Oct 2010 , 6:31pm
post #1 of 4

I'm currently looking for boxes for my cake balls/truffles and can't quite seem to find ones that I love. icon_cry.gif What do you use? Help!!

3 replies
leily Posted 3 Oct 2010 , 6:34pm
post #2 of 4

what type of boxes have you been looking at? i would recommend a candy box of some sort. I don't sell cake balls so can't help with what i use, but i did see some short boxes recently at www.brpboxshop.com and in new colors. Maybe what they have will work for you.

munchkingirl77 Posted 3 Oct 2010 , 7:13pm
post #3 of 4

I'm new to selling my cake balls/truffles (still can't decide what to call them. I've always called them cake balls, but I think I like the name "cake truffles" better).

Anyway, I've been using the small boxes from AC Moore and Michaels that have the window on the front...bonbon boxes, I think? I can only get 6 per box in (8 looks odd and 9 is crazy squished).

I'd like to find some boxes that will hold a dozen, packaged nicely, and I know several CC users sell cake truffles and have found great boxes for them! I'd also like to find some candy trays for shipping. I've managed to ship some (in a semi-nice looking way), but would really like to find some trays and boxes for that purpose.

Help guys - where do you get your boxes for cake truffles??

Occther Posted 3 Oct 2010 , 7:51pm
post #4 of 4

Try www.nashvillewraps.com I used them for a lot of my packaging supplies when I had my coffee shop.

Quote by @%username% on %date%