Edible Image For Engagement Shoot?

Decorating By locasec Updated 4 Oct 2010 , 2:58pm by icingimages

locasec Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 5:06pm
post #1 of 8

Hey everyone!

I've been reading the CC forums for a long time, and I have picked up some great tips! I am getting engagement photos taken this month, and I would like to print a toddler picture of each of us on separate cupcakes. I don't have an edible image printer. I really only need two images, but I would be willing to purchase a sheet of each if necessary.

Does anyone have a great vendor for low quantities of edible images? Thanks!

7 replies
leily Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 5:28pm
post #2 of 8

you can take the photos to a wal-mart bakery or your local grocery store. i think wal-mart is $6 for a sheet, since you need smaller photos they should be able to print them on one sheet

leily Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 5:28pm
post #3 of 8

also, where are you located?

KJ62798 Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 5:29pm
post #4 of 8

Check w/a local bakery, Sam's Club or Costco. If they sell cakes w/edible images they should be able to scan & print your pics onto a sheet right there in the store. The bakery where I get my supplies does it.

letsgetcaking Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 5:56pm
post #5 of 8

I had an edible image sheet printed with five different images on it at the bakery in Giant (grocery store) a couple weeks ago. Then I just cut each image out to use separately. It only cost $6.

They told me over the phone that I could bring in the image to be printed and they could do it for me in 15 minutes. However, once I got to the bakery and placed my order, the person told me the pick up time would be 48 hours from then because they never knew when the printer would be working. So, just make sure you get it in plenty of time. thumbs_up.gif

locasec Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 6:06pm
post #6 of 8

Awesome tips guys! For some reason it didn't occur to me that a supermarket bakery could do it for me. I will definitely look into it at my local grocery. And for the poster who asked for my location, I'm in Indianapolis. icon_smile.gif

Thank you!

leily Posted 3 Oct 2010 , 2:15am
post #7 of 8

i don't know why part of my post didn't post. But i was asking wher eyou were because there might be someone on the forums that is in your area and could print them for you.

I definitely know there are a few bakers in Indianapolis here, so maybe they'll see it and can help you if the supermarkets can't

icingimages Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 2:58pm
post #8 of 8

We can print and ship if you cannot find someone in your area, or if you PM me your zip code, I may be able to find someone in your area that uses our products.

Quote by @%username% on %date%