Any Ideas For A Breast Cancer Awareness Sale?

Decorating By DarleneP Updated 5 Oct 2010 , 3:03am by steffiessweet_sin_sations

DarleneP Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 4:43am
post #1 of 9

I have a charity event at my school on Oct 15th for breast cancer awareness and I was thinking perhaps some cake balls or cake pops or??? Anyone have any ideas? I am drawing a blank-even flavors are not coming to mind...Are any of you doing anything like this for October?

8 replies
mychurch Posted 2 Oct 2010 , 5:08am
post #2 of 9

i recently made strawberry flavoured cupcakes with pink butercrem topping and fondant crossed ribbon on the top(LIKE THE BREAST CANCER LOGO) icon_twisted.gif

Jennifer1970 Posted 3 Oct 2010 , 12:09am
post #3 of 9

Check out Amy Atlas website, there are pictures of a pink dessert buffet that was done for a breast cancer event. I'm thinking of making pink cake pops, or pink marshmallows on a stick dipped in pink chocolate and sprinkled with either white non-pareils or the pink ribbon sprinkles.

Bskinne Posted 3 Oct 2010 , 12:24am
post #4 of 9

Why don't you do pink mini cakes in the shape of the ribbon?

DarleneP Posted 3 Oct 2010 , 1:45am
post #5 of 9

Thanks everyone. I really like the fondant ribbon idea..... and he mini cupcakes too....hmmmm

Going to check the Atlas site right now...

Thanks!

leily Posted 3 Oct 2010 , 1:54am
post #6 of 9

pretzel rods dipped in white chocolate then use pink non-parels or the pink ribbon sprinkles on them.

glow0369 Posted 3 Oct 2010 , 1:55am
post #7 of 9

Check out the mini cupcakes in my photos I donated a couple of Saturdays ago.. they loved them...

DarleneP Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 2:24am
post #8 of 9

Pretzel rods...hmmm..sounds god

500 mini cupcakes wowza-they are so cute!

steffiessweet_sin_sations Posted 5 Oct 2010 , 3:03am
post #9 of 9

i am ordering the pink ribbon cupcake liners from orientaltradingcompany.com they have the liners, a stand, and even cupcake holders. i just need the ribbon sprinkles now. i was gonna run an ad saying 15% of all proceeds go to breast cancer awareness, they even will send u a box for donations if u go to the susan g coleman site.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%