Suggestions On How To Pour Two Different Flavors Into Pan

Baking By jupiter1 Updated 1 Oct 2010 , 12:06pm by leily

jupiter1 Posted 1 Oct 2010 , 11:48am
post #1 of 3

I have an order for a half sheet with vanilla on one side and chocolate on the other. I need suggestions for pouring the mix without the two mixing. I appreciate any help. icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
Kiddiekakes Posted 1 Oct 2010 , 11:51am
post #2 of 3

I just take the two handled bowls and pour at the same time in the middle..side by side not on top of each other..Then I set one down and scrape it out and then the other...Works Great!!

leily Posted 1 Oct 2010 , 12:06pm
post #3 of 3

I prop one side of my pan up on a towel (so it's up about 1/4-1/2") and pour in one side, mix my next batter up, lay the pan flat and pour the second batter.

As indydebi says "it's not kool-aid" it will mix a little in the middle, but there are some people who will fight over those peices.

Another option is to make a "divider" out of aluminum foil, just fold it over a few times and make it the same length as the width of your pan. Put it in vertical and then pour the batter in each side. Then before you bake it remove the divider. There is a company that makes a plastic piece to do this, but i find the foil is much more convienent since it will fit any size pan and cheaper too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%