What Flavors To Compliment With...

Decorating By cadgurl07 Updated 30 Sep 2010 , 7:17pm by KASCARLETT

cadgurl07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cadgurl07 Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 4:45pm
post #1 of 5

I baked cinnamon apple cupcakes and banana cupcakes which turned out delicious. Now I don't know what to fill them with and to top them. I currently have Chocolate, bananas, caramel, and PB. I first thought to fill the apple with caramel and top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon... And with the banana to fill with chocolate and also top with whipped cream. My mother told me to just leave them unfilled and nothing on top. I can't do that. Any other suggestions on what to do with those things listed or should I just stick to what I already have in mind. I really don't have the time to hit the store. I'm doing something for a friends birthday tomorrow, that's why I'm short on time. Thank you in advance. icon_smile.gif

4 replies
TrixieTreats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TrixieTreats Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 5:00pm
post #2 of 5

I think your combos sound delish!

cheriej Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheriej Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 5:28pm
post #3 of 5

I think if you filled the apple with cinnamon whipped cream and then frosted with a caramel frosting. Some people like PB with bananas so maybe fill with chocolate and top with PB Dream frosting? Or maybe a caramel buttercream with pecans. It all sounds great!!!

cadgurl07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cadgurl07 Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 7:15pm
post #4 of 5

Yum! I like the caramel buttercream idea. hmmm...I'll have to ponder some of those suggestions until I get home from work to finish them. icon_smile.gif Thanks.

KASCARLETT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KASCARLETT Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 7:17pm
post #5 of 5

Gosh, it ALL sounds amazing! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%