Medieval Baby Shower Cake??

Decorating By decoratingfool Updated 30 Sep 2010 , 4:19pm by Saffire

decoratingfool Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 1:05am
post #1 of 5

Ok so today i was talking to my sister and i am doing a baby shower cake for her son and daughter in law on sat, and my sister throws in that "how cool would it be if you could make the cake of the medieval theme they are doing"???

WHAT???? she is having a baby girl, can any of you think of a design? I am stumped??? I told her well the cake i had invisioned wasn't exactly like that... Now i am not sure what to do..

This should be fun... Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...

4 replies
jmr531 Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 1:08am
post #2 of 5

How about a castle?

decoratingfool Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 5:17am
post #3 of 5

thats what i was thinking, their baby bedding is very cute it is a castle with a baby dragon, so i think we are going to do a half sheet cake with a small castle on the side with a baby dragon on the side of the castle. Well thats one thought, and then clouds on the side it would match the bedding..

so we will see how it turns out..

JadedJenn Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 5:53am
post #4 of 5

I like the castle and dragon idea. I think a girly coat of arms would be a cute idea too.

Saffire Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 4:19pm
post #5 of 5

a baby based coat of arms would be a nice touch, especially if you include baby elements, like have the shield, then a pregnant belly with a baby rattle and a diaper pin within the design either crossing or broken out as some coat of arms do... research coats of arms and imagine replacing the symbols you see with baby items/symbols...

Quote by @%username% on %date%