It's Just Not Right!

Decorating By adventuregal Updated 29 Sep 2010 , 12:51am by adventuregal

adventuregal Posted 29 Sep 2010 , 12:05am
post #1 of 4

to advertise your "business" all over the internet when you are running it illegally out of your own kitchen. Recently I stumbled across a cake business I hadn't heard of so I looked it up and saw advertisements all over facebook and craigslist.

I called the woman because I like to support local business for 1 and for 2 like to have a nice place to try when my family wants a nice cake and I'm too darn tired to do it myself.

When she answered it was completely unproffesional and after I asked she told me she works out of her unlicensed kitchen. Or rather when I asked specifically she said "no, it's not licensed."

Aaargh. We've all seen the debates on this and while it's frustrating that actual business oriented people have had to do hard work to get where they are-it's also a safety issue! She could make someone really sick.

I understand wanting to do cakes for family and close friends, but to advertise yourself as a legitimate business is just wrong.

ok I'm done ranting.

3 replies
Kellbella Posted 29 Sep 2010 , 12:32am
post #2 of 4

Let's not open up this can of worms again icon_cry.gif

shelly-101 Posted 29 Sep 2010 , 12:45am
post #3 of 4

i agree so many different opinions on this subject it best to leave it alone

adventuregal Posted 29 Sep 2010 , 12:51am
post #4 of 4

agreed. Not every post on CC has to be a long debate/opinion face-off LOL Rant only.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%