Small Shoe Cutters In Uk

Baking By SassysCakes Updated 11 Oct 2010 , 3:43pm by tipsytaartje

SassysCakes Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 11:52pm
post #1 of 6

Hi, i am looking for small shoe cutters, small enough for the top of cup cakes, something like this:

Does anyone know where in the UK i order these??

5 replies
jillyscakes Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 7:16am
post #2 of 6

Hi the cutter you need is sold by lindy smith on the website hope that helps

brincess_b Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 7:28am
post #3 of 6

if you get them on her website, be careful - i think it was clicking on the info about her classes that would try and give my computer a virus. dont know if thats since been fixed, dont want to be the one to find out!

jillyscakes Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 1:50pm
post #4 of 6

I have been on website today and not picked up a virus so it must be fixed.

jillyscakes Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 2:14pm
post #5 of 6

Have been on website today before I saw about virus problem but it must be fixed now because it did not try to give one icon_smile.gif

tipsytaartje Posted 11 Oct 2010 , 3:43pm
post #6 of 6

try kitbox :Y They have many tiny shoe cutters, perfect for cupcakes icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%