Where To Buy 4" Round Cake Pan?

Decorating By mommabuda Updated 28 Sep 2010 , 10:39pm by mommabuda

mommabuda Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 6:18pm
post #1 of 7

I bought a set of 3 mini cake pans at a garage sale a few years ago. It was 2", 3" and 4" rounds. I always used the 4" to make smash cakes and stupid me, borrowed it out to DH's cousin who has since lost the pan. Now what? Where can I find one of these to replace it? She said she'll pay for it.

6 replies
Crimsicle Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 6:26pm
post #2 of 7

My local cake decorating shop has 'em. If you don't have a local supplier, a quick Google will turn up a bazillion places that sell them. It's a pretty common size.

Ellie1985 Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 6:31pm
post #3 of 7

Wilton has a 4" pan. Michael's & Joann's carry it.

leily Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 7:01pm
post #4 of 7


I have seen magicline 4" round and square at all of these.

leah_s Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 7:23pm
post #5 of 7

Two local cake shops carry that size, plus the online stores listed above. I didn't think they were at all difficult to find.

Kayakado Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 9:37pm
post #6 of 7


Less than $5 each, heavy duty and available in 2 or 3 inch depth

mommabuda Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 10:39pm
post #7 of 7

thanks, I had no idea... we don't have a Michael's or anything like that near us. Hobby Lobby for surely does not carry them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%