Winnie The Pooh Cupcakes

Decorating By kirigami Updated 3 Oct 2010 , 10:30pm by DeezTreatz

kirigami Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 5:12pm
post #1 of 4

I have been asked to make Winnie the Pooh themed cupcakes for a baby shower. They want 50 with at least 2 differenet designs.
I have searched CC and come up blank. I don't have the time or skill to make characters for each topper. They will be boxed as thank you gifts so I want them to be 'special'.

Any ideas anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

3 replies
kger Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 6:16pm
post #2 of 4

I just did a Winnie the Pooh baby shower. Go check out my photos and see if it would work for you. I did a 3D pooh cake and honey cupcakes with little fondant bees. If I'd had a different tip, I could have gotten the swirls to come out more hive-like.

You can try checking online for pooh-themed cupcake toppers to make things a little easier.

kirigami Posted 30 Sep 2010 , 3:56pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks I like your idea with the bees. As I have to do 2 different designs I think I will do bees and Hunny Pots. The cake will be winnie the pooh so it will all tie together nicely.

DeezTreatz Posted 3 Oct 2010 , 10:30pm
post #4 of 4

Hey!
I recently was asked to make little figures, and having no experience someone on CC suggested a site to make the teddy bear figures! They were super easy and turned out well for my Star Trek people with teddy bear bodies lol
Hope this helps! Very time consuming for 25 cupcakes though!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%