For Kitagrl And Indydebi...

Decorating By CakeInfatuation Updated 28 Sep 2010 , 1:43pm by Kitagrl

CakeInfatuation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeInfatuation Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 12:47pm
post #1 of 2

I owe you guys a HUGE public THANK YOU! Three years ago I knew NOTHING about cake. NADA! And then I took a few classes, discovered a new love, and discovered CC. With that, I found you!

As a completely inexperienced and novice decorator and then business owner, there was soooo much I needed to learn. So many questions I had and still have. And you BOTH take soooo much time to help me out.

Kitagrl, I owe you soooo much. You might not think so... But I want you to know how much I appreciate you and thank God for you. You don't have to help me at all. You don't have to answer my questions, give me support, or send up a prayer for me when I'm stressing out. And yet, you do! As my local "competition" it would be totally acceptable for you to blow me off. But instead you have given me tips, hints, and knowledge that it took you years to obtain. I love you chickie! There are times when you are the ONLY person around who can understand where I'm coming from and I can't even express in words how invaluable that is.

Debi... WOW LADY! You've been there for me. Via e-mail, private message and more. You've got an incredible amount of wisdom and experience that you could easily keep to yourself. (YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK!) But you share. Your willingness to share the things you had to work so hard to learn has saved myself and so many others a lot of stress and heartache.

So thank you both!!!

And Kitagrl. I KNOW if you had competed this year, I would not have taken 1st place. So thank you for voting for me and for your encouragement. Next year, I vote for you!

Love to you both!

1 reply
Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 1:43pm
post #2 of 2

Aww, shucks. icon_smile.gif

Friendship goes both ways...and you've been there for me just as much!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%